Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

服裝系列 ~ Arielle



作者介紹自己~
My name is Arielle St. Lawrence and I live in a borrowed house in Port Ludlow, WA with my highly attractive husband Caleb. I grew up in a tiny town on the Olympic Peninsula, not far from where I live now. In the past few years my husband and I have roamed quite a bit, and have now come to perch (not settle) in Port Ludlow.
......
I love fabric. I get happy just thinking about colors and textures and piles. Sometimes during a conversation I’ll reach out and feel the fabric on someone’s sleeve (you know, just to feel it) but I’ve been told that it makes people uncomfortable so I’m trying to respect personal boundaries.

她的服裝有種復古的fu
圓圓的大圓領 還有滾邊加強視覺效果
自從上次立裁 學領子 弄了四次之後
就覺得領子真不簡單呀

簡潔的色彩
寬圓領 我也很喜歡
再搭配上一個巨大蝴蝶結
不知道能不能拆


這件小洋裝的領子很cute
也是個大領
但是旁邊 還有 其他小圓領 不對稱
還有白色滾邊
看起來相當有生命

這位設計師的妹妹也是個藝術家
她會加入這網頁也是因為她妹妹的介紹
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9485166@N07/ 這是妹妹的flickr 也是有點復古的fu呢

No comments: