Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

feeling GOOD


Tonight on my way back home.
I saw & heard an old man talking on the phone need some help with direction.
So i stop and tell him where can he took the right bus.

He is a docter from 高雄 lost his bag on taxi. Now only have 400NT and cell phone with him.
but he plan take 高鐵 back home tonight. I stood there for a little while trying to find a way to help. I ask him have friends live here? he said he can't reach this monent.

He look happy that i was trying to do something. So he ask my name and where i work...
oh and we even shake hands.
Of course i didn't tell him everything. Afterall we are living in the REAL WORLD.

In the end he keep talking on the phone keep calling his friends and tell me i should go home.
So i say goodbye and wish him luck.
I konw i can not do anything for him. I keep looking back on my way home.
Hope he will find his friend and back home soon.

I am happy that i try to help. Coz' if one day i am in other city and lost my bag plus can't find my friend. I will be very happy to see anyone come to ask for help even though that someone can't help. Still make me feel the world is beautiful.

So next if you saw someone need help.. don't just walk away.. do something or say something if you can.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good girl~
幫助人的感覺很開心喔!
現在人大多被詐騙集團騙怕了
都變的冷漠
有時候對於需要幫助的人都會視若無睹
怕麻煩怕被騙
不過有時候想想
真的要打開心胸
多多幫助別人
像你一樣~多快樂呀!

AL said...

hey dear! dont know where i can write this words, with that i wanna encouraging you. i just heard about one day ago.

'' its not important what people say about us. its only important what you know inside about ourself! ''

you´re the most optimistic girl i ever seen!!
ur always A

Tata say !! said...

DEAREST A~~
my god i really need you encouraging~~ it's just make my day.
it's really not so happy to work and doing boring stuff. good to have you A~~ even far away but feel soo close and warm.

totally right girl ~~ '' its not important what people say about us. its only important what you know inside about ourself! ''

KEEP WALKING A~~ xoxo